Saturday, January 10, 2009

Oh So Cute Baby Quilt

Yesterday, I began my morning with a delightful breakfast of toast with raspberry preserves and a cup of tea with honey.


Once I was delightfully satisfied with such goodness, I began quilting an adorable baby quilt. It was the first time I have ever free-motion quilted with my machine and oh how exciting it was! I couldn't believe how quickly I was able to finish the quilt. I kid you not, it took me only one day to cut, piece, quilt, and bind this cuddly little project. I know some of you are thinking, "That's no big deal, I do that all the time," but this is a big deal for me people! I feel like I'm branching out more and more into the wonderful world of sewing each and every day!






It has a cute polka-dotted, circus look to it - just perfect for the new little guy that my friends Derek and Nadia are about to have!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the quilt!! You'll have to teach me how to do it on the machine!!! Love, Mumma:)

LollyChops said...

This is so cute and utterly fantastic! What kind of machine do you have? I have wanted to get a machine I can do something like this with!!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin