Thursday, January 22, 2009

Coming Along


I promise my Quilting Bee friends...I am working on my square. My homework has been giving me a nice kick in the pants this past week.


Every time I sit at my desk and work on my assignments, my craft table will catch my eye and beckon me over. The beautiful greens call my name while my sewing machine tells me how much it misses me.

*Sigh*


But alas, I must prioritize my tasks so as not to drive myself mad. Perhaps Saturday will have some time open so that I might piece these lovelies together...

2 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

OH Sarah! This looks so great already! I'm sure it will be lovely. Don't you hate when real life interferes with the fun creative stuff that we would love to spend all of our time on?

Sarah said...

Yeah, it does look great, Sarah. I need to work on mine this weekend...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin