Thursday, January 8, 2009

Oh Happy Day

I went to my most favoritest fabric shop yesterday (pardon my poor grammar). As I've told you all before, Clementine's is by far the most amazing little hidden treasure in Franklin, Indiana. For Christmas, my amazingly wonderful husband got me a gift certificate for there. So yesterday I ventured into the beautiful little shop and found these wonderful goodies. I have so many plans for these treasures...




Link
Another Christmas present that I received was from my Mumma (the best Mom in the world I might add), were three yards of three different prints from Amy Butler's August Fields collection. They are Home Decor fabrics so they're a bit heavier which is perfect for these fun kitchen towels that I made!


I don't know if I'll ever be able to wipe my dirty hands on them, but they do add a beautiful splash of color to our kitchen!

P.S. There's still time to enter my give-away. Click here to enter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love all the fabulous colors and I can see many cool things coming your way. I wish you lived by Alicia and could give her classes on sewing.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin