Monday, January 5, 2009

1400 Miles Round-trip

We have finally returned from our voyage to Virginia. The journey was really great. We visited lots and lots of family and had a grand ol' time. I have many, many photos to share from our trip, so instead of blabbering on about what we did, I'll just show you...

Decorating the "kids" tree.
My brother and I accumulated so many ornaments over the years, that my parents decided to get a live tree every Christmas that is specifically for our ornaments.




Aww...me and my lil' bro...and of course Amos the dog wanted to try to get in the picture. Check out my face...that's my "You better not push us into the tree!" face.

My Grandpa's ornaments.
My parents' other tree is covered in beautiful vintage ornaments inherited from my Dad's dad.







My mom and I went Antique shopping and I found some adorable vintage Christmas decorations. They will have their own special spot next year.




And on New Year's Eve, we hung out with all my extended family at my Nanny's house (the girls kicked butt at Cranium) and then went back to my parents' house to watch a movie with my lil' bro and his wonderful girlfriend Kristin. Aren't we just the cutest couples!


Well there ya have it. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a great New Year and that 2009 is filled with many blessings for all of you.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin