Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Notion or Two August Blocks

We had two blocks for August in A Notion or Two. Amy and Sarah definitely gave me some fun stuff to work with!

This was Amy's block. She provided a beautiful embroidered block to each of us and said as long as the block is 12.5" x 12.5" we could do what we wanted.
Sarah's block was a strip block. I had never done anything like this before and was kind of intimidated at first, but once I started doing it, it was a blast! I absolutely loved this process and will definitely be doing it again.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

They look great! Can't wait to start getting mine back in the mail!

Unknown said...

I love the block you made for me! I think the bees are move fun without too many restrictions or desires :)

Kristin said...

om....blog friend..whats going on?!?!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin