Monday, May 24, 2010

What Warm Weather Does To Me

It's warm here. Like 80+ degree temperatures. It's wonderful. Amazing. Extraordinary.
And because of it, today I have a huge desire to want to be at the beach. Maybe it's because I spent 3 hours at the pool yesterday soaking up some sun. Or maybe it's that tingly feeling that my skin has from that slight sunburn in the one random area on my leg that the sunscreen managed to miss (how does that happen?). Either way, I feel completely unsatisfied in this land-locked land of Indiana. I'm yearning for the sand between my toes. The constant swish and swash of the waves along the shore. That random yell of a seagull.

*Sigh*

Photos taken on this trip last summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful memories!!! I can feel the wind in my hair.... even the photo with the pot on my head!
Love you!!! Mumma:)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin