Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Paper Source

Paper Source is one of my most favoritest (that's right, favoritest) paper stores in the world. When we lived in Chicago, I would make up any excuse just to go in and enjoy the beauty that they supplied. Even though I don't get to actually step foot in a brick and mortar store anymore, I still frequent their Website and purchase their beautiful products. Since I love this store so much, I thought I would share their fun and creative blog with all of you. It's filled with different projects and fun ideas that's sure to bring a smile to your face!

4 comments:

laura t said...

was really was one of the most wonderful things to do in chicago... just wander in to the paper source. We have one here, but its very far away so I have only been once, to buy some stickers for my wedding invitations. Maybe they will build on in indy. That would be exciting!
Hope you are doing well!

Samantha S said...

Thanks for sharing, I will go check that out.

Sarah said...

Oh man I want everything in it! There and in Anthropologie...

Michelle Grace said...

They are one of my favorite's too!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin