Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rain & Shine

So...I know it's almost the new weekend, but I've been so busy this week that I'm just now getting around to posting about our Memorial Day Weekend. It was definitely a relaxing one, filled with good food, good friends, and good times.

On Saturday the Hubby and I spent the afternoon at the pool. *Sigh* My poor little white body was craving the sun.

Sunday was filled with church, naps, sewing, helping friends move, going to the Immediate Care Center to have the Hubby's ear irrigated, and dinner out with friends.

Sadly, Monday was not what we had hoped for (weather-wise). We were hoping for an entire day spent at the pool. Unfortunately, we woke to this...
But it ended up being a very productive and fun-filled day...and my Hubby did all of the cooking! Woohoo! for a man who loves his kitchen!
Here's the yummy breakfast he fixed me.

And later that afternoon, my beautiful friend/maid of honor Alicia stopped by on her way back to Chicago. I had not seen her since last August when I was in her wedding. It was so good to drink coffee, spend time chatting about what God was doing in our lives and laugh about how we're "little adults" now.

What a delightful weekend...now if only this weekend could be the same way...

3 comments:

jessicanicole said...

i miss you say-ruh. when can we see each other again?

Sarah said...

Oh I live for the weekends...glad one is coming soon!

erin said...

hi! i have no idea how i found your blog, but i love your style. thanks for sharing with us :)

erin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin