Thursday, May 7, 2009

Craft Hope

I've been wanting to make a few a handmade dolls lately, but wasn't really sure what to use them for...now I know!

I stumbled upon Craft Hope today via allsorts blog and I am so excited to partake in this wonderful giving opportunity.

Here's a quick run down of what they are doing. They are asking crafty people like us to make handmade dolls for orphans in Nicaragua. The lovely Eren at This Vintage Chica is a missionary and every year goes down to the Casa Bernabe Orphanage. This year she will be distributing these precious handmade dolls to the beautiful children at the orphanage.

I know I'm jumping on board. What a great way to give God glory by doing what I love in order to help little ones in need of so much Love.

You can visit Craft Hope for more info about this cause - but hurry and get working on those dolls because the deadline is JUNE 13th.

2 comments:

Eren said...

Oh girl...you know how much I love your blog...right? I could just kiss you for this.

Much love!!!

E

Samantha S said...

Thanks for letting me know. I have signed up already!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin