Saturday, May 2, 2009

Lack of Posts

I apologize for my prolonged absence. It's been a crazy week and I'm still trying to catch up with life. Within the past 7 days, my Papa (Grandfather) passed away, my Hubby and I made a 700 mile trip to Virginia for the funeral, I turned 24 years old, we blew a tire and had to get new tires, and I've been knee deep in work and homework. I'm hoping to get caught back up tomorrow so that I can get a better grasp on my schedule and maybe get back to sewing many of my projects that have been waiting for me...including my April block for A Notion or Two. Sorry Russ - I'll have it done ASAP! I'll also have an update on photos soon. Our patio vegetable garden is growing all over the place (hooray!) and I can't wait to share the photos with you!

I've missed y'all and I look forward to catching up with your blogs soon.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your Papa - hugs.

Amber said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa too! and having to spend money on tires - yuck! Hope you had a good birthday.

Dana said...

So sorry about your Grandpa.

Glad you are home safe and sound.

Christina Lowery said...

I too am sorry to hear about your Papa...

Happy [belated] birthday!! Say hi to the hubby for us!

LollyChops said...

I am so sorry for your loss. gentle hugs.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin