Sunday, January 17, 2010

Baby Kaylee

Last weekend I was able to do a photo shoot of the most beautiful little princess named Kaylee. Last March I was blessed to photograph her Mommy and Daddy's wedding. And again this past Fall I was able to photograph her beautiful family just before she entered the world. It's been so fun to be the "personal photographer" for the Edgar family and I can't wait to continue photographing their journey together as a family.

So without further ado, I present to you Kaylee at 1 month old. (Be prepared to say "aww" at every photo...yes, she's that adorable).

7 comments:

Dana - Old Red Barn Co. said...

aaaaaawwwwwwwhhhhh!!

Beautiful baby!

Love seeing her among all of your handmade pillows, quilts, benches, etc. :)

Anna said...

those are so cute! What a great bunch of shots that'll be cherished forever...

Kristin said...

love the hairbow, great photos :)

Tori dougherty said...

Sarah these photos are yet again amazing I'm just awed by your god given talent! I can't wait for mine!

Alicia said...

Adorable!

Annie said...

Not just awwww, double,triple and quadruple awwww! Congrats on that adorable sweetheart.

Very nice blog, beautiful photography.

Annie
: )

dana said...

Oh I'm in love with this whole series. The colors, the photo finishes, the little headbands and silky bloomers, and the sweet babe of course.
Beautiful Sarah.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin