Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Under Da Sea...

...or Hangin' on Da Tree...
For obvious reasons you needed to be familiar with "The Little Mermaid" and sing the title of this post in order to really get this first line. (Could I be any more corny?)

Anyway...I thought I would highlight a couple of ornaments on our tree for your Christmasy pleasure. So for the next couple of days, I will feature one or two ornaments each day for you to "oooh" and aaah" over.


I have this little infatuation with fish ornaments. Not sure why, but I just do. And who could resist this little fishy? It's either getting ready to sing a Christmas carol or blow the tree down...I'd like to think the former, but there's no telling.


And this photo...well...it's just magical and makes me happy.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a cute blowfish...I love him too!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin