Saturday, December 19, 2009

Baking Around the Christmas Tree


This past week was filled with baking, baking, and, oh yes, more baking.
Baking for our holiday party at work...
Ladies Cookie Exchange at our church...
And our annual Pastors' Christmas Open House (and I'm still not done with that baking).


My number one favorite cookies to bake during the Christmas season are Peanut Blossoms. When I was a kid, my mom and I used to make them together.


It was always so much fun to unwrap each individual Hershey Kiss (eating every 3rd one, as my mom would say)...


...Roll the dough in the sugar, and "testing" the first one right after it came out of the oven (with a cold glass of milk, of course).

1 comment:

Stephanie Hughes said...

Sarah, love the wonderful pics, makes me feel right at home. These have to be my favorite cookies too! Thanks for sharing and Happy Holidays! Stephanie

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin