Monday, November 17, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside


Little dancing snowflakes
On this November day.
Chilly breezes blowing
Inside is where I'll stay.
Hot Chocolate and Hot Tea
Will keep me comfy here.
While I watch the ice dancers
Filled with early winter cheer.

I love being able to sit in my studio and stare out of the window while sitting at my desk. It's the most wonderful set up. Watching our second little snow of the year (our first one was Saturday night/early Sunday morning, which left a light dusting of white sparkles on rooftops and cars) I was filled with the desire to find a fun snowflake craft idea and who else to look for an idea from than Martha Stewart. She has a whole page worth of fun doilie-inspired snowflake crafts that would fill any home with wintery goodness. I personally love the hanging doilies that look like large snowflakes hanging in your window.

1 comment:

kellie: thelemondime said...

oops- of course, i was looking in your sites to behold list...my bad! hope you win!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin