Monday, September 22, 2008

Bouquets of Freshly Sharpened Pencils

There is something about the music of Norah Jones and the movie "You've Got Mail" that just makes me yearn for Fall all the more. And now that the trees are beginning to change colors, the nights are crisp and cool, and I have miniature pumpkins all over my home, I am just filled with glee.

Next week is my Fall Break from school and I can't wait. I'm going to begin working on my Fall lap quilt and my Happy Halloween cards. I found this delightful stationary paper the other day that I plan on using for the cards. Isn't it just darling?


I've been inspired by the creative genius of Jane's Apron and so now every cute little paper I see, I just want to claim as my own so that I can use it in some type of paper creation.

To share my excitement of this season known as Autumn, I will leave you with this delightful comic strip that I found in the paper today...

...need I say more?

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin