Saturday, September 18, 2010

Around the House Saturdays: Kate's Country Home Edition

You know how there are some people in your life that you are just amazed at how similar they are to you (or you are to them) and it's as if you've known one another forever? Well, I have a dear, dear friend who dropped into my life about two years ago and her name is Kate. And although we don't live as close to one another as we used to, it's always such a treat to visit her and her hubby in their fabulous country home and pick up where we last started.

Which is why I decided to share some of the sweet little details of her home with you on this fabulous (almost) Fall Saturday morning. The fun thing about all of these shots is that they were taken with the Hipstamatic App on my iPhone. I'm thankful that when I forget to carry my camera along with me on a trip, I can always count on my phone to do the work for me.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin