Monday, July 19, 2010

Cupcakes, Tea Cups & Lemonade

About a month ago I went home to Virginia for a fabulous baby shower put on by my oh so wonderful Mumma. The theme: Cupcakes, Tea Cups & Lemonade. There were aprons to wear and fabulous treats to share. I could tell that my Mom enjoyed creating and planning every little detail of the shower. And I enjoyed and loved every little detail.
There were plenty of aprons to go around for all of the ladies invited. My mom even made little aprons for all of the little ladies who attended.

And due to the fact that I craved strawberries for the entire first 5 months of my pregnancy, my Mom made sure that we had them in several ways.


There were cupcakes (from this fabulous recipe).



There were several types of lemonades and punches filled with the fresh fruit.


And of course, the classic bowl of strawberries to just bite into.

There was also other yummy treats...including little cupcakes that looked like cute little babies.

And then there were the other sweet little details that I don't even think need an explanation because their cuteness just speaks for themselves.


I'm so thankful for the wonderful family and friends who were able to attend and help out with this adorable baby shower and I know that little Ethan is going to love all of the new little goodies that he got.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos!!!!! I did have so much fun doing this for you and Ethan!!! Love, Mumma:)

Francisca Mateus said...

Hi!
I just found your blog and i love it!!! Great photos! a great work!
I will follow you!
:)
Sofia

Melissa said...

That lemonade looks absolutely delicious! I've been making a lot of lemonade around here, too.

So glad to see someone used the strawberry lemonade cupcake recipe!! The little cupcake teacups are absolutely adorable!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin