Thursday, April 9, 2009

Story Time

Whew! What a week! I apologize for the lack of posts. School started back up this week and I started my new job so I've been one busy little bee. I'm really liking my classes so far and my job is wonderful. I'm just loving the creative environment!

But in other news...
Hubby and I went to a used book store this past weekend and look at the treasure that I found.

It's a 1928 Edition of the classic story Bambi. I was so excited to get this book for only $4. I've never actually read the story (only seen Disney's version) so I'm excited to read the lovely worn pages and dive deep into the forest with Bambi and his friends.


P.S. Update on the Etsy Store Adventure. After all of your wonderful and encouraging feedback, I have officially decided to open up an Etsy store. I plan on getting it up and running in the next 2 to 3 weeks. I will definitely let everyone know when it is officially up so you can take a peak at the delightful things that I have for your purchasing pleasure. I'm really excited to step into this little journey and share my fun projects with the world! Thanks again for the encouragement. It means so much to me!

1 comment:

Samantha S said...

Ooh, the Bambi book was a real find, it looks wonderful. Looking forward to the opening of your shop.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin