Saturday, April 11, 2009

Around the House Saturdays


I love using different types of dishes and plates to display different objects. I have an antique piece of Wedgewood that belonged to my Great Aunt and a saucer that I use to arrange my rings and earrings. I prefer not to use a jewelry box because if the jewelry is out of sight, it's out of mind. This way I can always see what I have and can accessorize appropriately. And the great thing about these plates is you don't have to go out and buy a bunch. Just look around in your cupboards and choose some fun pieces that never get used. Not only will you enjoy seeing all of your jewelry, but you'll also be able to see that quirky little plate you picked up for 25 cents at a garage sale.

Happy Saturday Friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin