Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine Hearts


Seeing how today is filled with candy hearts and heart-shaped boxes filled with chocolates, I figured I would show off a few hearts of mine. When I was a little girl, at one time I had a pink room (what little girl doesn't). One year, for my birthday, my Nanny made me a quilt that matched my room perfectly. It was filled with hearts of different reds, pinks, and purples. Oh how it was loved! Over the years, it moved from one room to other and became a quilt for the house. Well, not too long ago, my mom brought it up from Virginia so that I could enjoy it in my home. Although it is faded from years of wear and tear and sunlight, it is still filled with that same love. And since the quilt's theme is so perfect for today, I thought I would share with you. May it fill your heart with warmth and memories of quilts from your past.



P.S. Check out my Hubby's blog. He made me the sweetest Valentine and posted it there!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin