Friday, October 10, 2008

A Visit to Apple Works

Last year we made a visit to the wonderful place of Apple Works, an apple orchard and pumpkin patch down in Trafalgar, Indiana. It's a wonderful place that brings the kid out of me. Since the in-laws were in town, we thought it would be a fun place to visit during this beautiful Fall season. And of course, I brought the camera [because every event is blog-worthy to me!]






Feeding the goats...As you can tell, I'm not used to the feeling of wet goat tongue on my hand.

It wasn't as bad with these guys...by that point I was a professional "goat feeder" (if there is such a thing).

Me & my Hubby. We found the best pumpkin ever and can't wait to carve it for Halloween. You can be sure that I will show off our carving expertise on All Hallow's Eve.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin