Monday, August 9, 2010

Some Nicey Jane for a Nicey Girl


This beautiful Momma-To-Be had the most terrific baby shower this weekend and I'm so excited to finally share what I made for her beautiful little girl who will be here at the beginning of October. The theme of her shower centered around Heather Bailey's Nicey Jane fabric, cupcakes, rock candy and salt water taffy. It was absolutely fabulous. And since I knew how much Stacy loves Nicey Jane (even so much as to use it at a central design pattern in the baby's nursery) I thought that a quilt using that fabric would be perfect for her.

I was so thrilled that I had a nice amount of this floral-filled fabric in my stash, as well as yards upon yards of this beautiful eyelet fabric to pair it with.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I just popped over from Manda's. Love the quilt just perfect vintagey feel but nice and fresh. Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!
Love, Mumma:)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin