Monday, October 19, 2009

Loving Love

My mom and I were talking the other day about how beautiful Amy Butler's Love is and she said, "Sarah, we must have it." I then told her that Clementine's was selling all 26 color ways in 2 bundles of fat quarters (13 each) and I really wanted them.
Again, my mom said, "Sarah, we must have them." And again, I agreed. So she gave me her credit card info and told me to buy 2 bundles for each of us. And so I did. And now I am very, very happy and she is very, very happy. Sigh. It's just so beautiful.

5 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

ooh, have fun with that wonderful fabric!!!

diplofam said...

Hi Sarah, this is Carin from Margaret's Hope Chest. I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for helping us reach our goal of 400 quilts! A child will be blessed through your hands.

Jackie's Stitches said...

What fun to share with your mom!

gardenmama said...

oooh very lovely fabric indeed and a sweet mama too!

Unknown said...

whatcha gonna do with all that LOVE!? Enjoy your pretty piles :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin