Thursday, December 11, 2008

Me & My Hubby

Every year Dustin and I take a Christmas photo for our Christmas cards. This year we were blessed to have a free photo shoot done by Josh of Sunlit Images. We worked out a deal where I designed some Christmas cards for his clients and he provided us with a free shoot in downtown Indy. It was so much fun and the photos came out so great! Here are just a few...




This kiss reminded us of our very first kiss...we waited a whole year after we started dating to kiss and we were so excited that we smiled and laughed during the whole thing. This is probably what we looked like during that first kiss...hilarious!



My hunky hubby! I just love him!







Thanks so much Josh! They are amazing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah!

I love seeing the pictures on your blog! Meggan and I love picture #2! You guys were so much fun! Thanks again for designing the cards...Everyone loved them. :-)

Dana said...

Wow!!! Great shots of such a cute couple!

Stacy said...

I feel like I've been living in a hole this past month - how did I not see this great post on your blog?! Gorgeously cute pics of you too! May have to snag that great photographer for some pics of Matt & I! We haven't had our pictures taken for quite a few years now! I think our 5 year anniversary is the perfect time for another photo shoot! You should put in a good word for us!

Anonymous said...

A bit late with a comment but I have only just stumbled across your blog, they are stunning pictures & the bit about your first kiss awwwwwww :)

amylouwhosews said...

yes, i'm late too on this one but I had to tell you that you guys are adorable. I love these pictures! I also love the story about your first kiss. very sweet.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin