Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Name is Stegosaurus...

...I'm a funny looking dinosaur.
On my back are funny little plates,
And on my tail there's more.

My front two legs are very short.
My back two legs are long.

My body's big,
My head is very small,
I'm put together wrong.


I learned this song when I was in kindergarten and I've always loved it. And now, I can teach it to our Little Man, especially when he gets his very own Steggy for his birthday. The Hubby and I worked together on this, each using our own craft to accomplish it. The pattern was super easy and can be found in this book.

I can't wait for our Little Man to see this. He's really become interested in toys that roll and that he can drag around.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love it! What a fun toy to pull around and watch as it walks behind him!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin