Sunday, July 24, 2011

Summer Reading






I grew up absolutely adoring books (and I still do). Many of my favorites were Polar Bear Polar Bear, Go Dog Go, Put Me in the Zoo, and anything by the fabulous Dr. Seuss. Now that we have a Little One, we're enjoying buying books for him and adding them to his collection. Every night Daddy reads him a story, while mommy gets him cozy for bed. It's really exciting to see him really beginning to pay attention to the pictures on the page and recognizing the different textures and other interactive elements of books. He really loves the bright colors used in any childrens book by Dwell Studio (and being the lover of design and all things creative, I absolutely love them as well).


I'd love to hear what wonderful books your little ones are enjoying. Anything you'd like to recommend?

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin